IMS believes that infrastructure budgets should always be supported by expert analysis and the most reliable, objective data. This core belief has led us on a 30 year journey throughout North America with the most talented engineers, technicians, and analysts in the pavement management field. If you are looking to manage your roads, sidewalks or right-of-way assets, IMS will steer you in the right direction.
OUR TRACK RECORD
Infrastructure Management Services is an independently owned and operated pavement distress data collection firm with offices in Tempe, Arizona, Rolling Meadows, Illinois, and Cambridge, Ontario. Since its inception in 1985, IMS has progressively developed new automated pavement data collection technologies together with real-world software applications to become a recognized international leader in the field of pavement management and right of way asset management.
IMS has completed more than 600 pavement management projects and right-of-way asset management assignments for government agencies and private-sector companies throughout the United States and Canada. As an entity, IMS has:
- Completed projects for over 600 city and county agencies, 22 large-scale public works departments, and 9 state agencies and transportation authorities.
- Collected data for more than 15 different software platforms, ranging from our own proprietary systems, to 3rd party programs including: Lucity; Deighton's dTIMS; Hansen's Street Module; Cartegraph (CarteGraph’s PAVEMENTview, CarteGraphs’s SIGNALview and CarteGraphs’s SIGNview); MTC's (Metropolitan Transportation Commission) StreetSaver; and PAVER (i.e. MicroPAVER).
- Internally developed 4 pavement management and asset management applications.
- Performed work with more than 8 database and mapping applications.
- Developed revolutionary data collection tools that set the standard for objective automated pavement surveys.
- Operated an advanced, state-of-the-art fleet of data collection units.”