IMS believes that infrastructure budgets should always be supported by expert analysis and the most reliable, objective data. This core belief has led us on a 30 year journey throughout North America with the most talented engineers, technicians, and analysts in the pavement management field. If you are looking to manage your roads, sidewalks or right-of-way assets, IMS will steer you in the right direction.
OUR TRACK RECORD
Infrastructure Management Services is an independently owned and operated pavement distress data collection firm with a presence in Arizona, Illinois, Massachusetts, and British Columbia. Since its inception in 1985, IMS has progressively developed new automated pavement data collection technologies together with real-world software applications to become a recognized international leader in the field of pavement management and right of way asset management.
IMS has completed more than 600 pavement management projects and right-of-way asset management assignments for government agencies and private-sector companies throughout the United States. As an entity, IMS has:
- Completed projects for over 600 city and county agencies, 22 large-scale public works departments, and 9 state agencies and transportation authorities.
- Collected data for more than 15 different software platforms, ranging from our own proprietary systems, to 3rd party programs including: Lucity; Deighton's dTIMS; Hansen's Street Module; Cartegraph (CarteGraph’s PAVEMENTview, CarteGraphs’s SIGNALview and CarteGraphs’s SIGNview); MTC's (Metropolitan Transportation Commission) StreetSaver; and PAVER (i.e. MicroPAVER).
- Internally developed 4 pavement management and asset management applications.
- Performed work with more than 8 database and mapping applications.
- Developed revolutionary data collection tools that set the standard for objective automated pavement surveys.
- Operated an advanced, state-of-the-art fleet of data collection units.”